You need to choose the right type of truck maintenance and service provider to achieve optimal performance. The auto shop should have trained, licensed technicians who can work on light, medium and heavy-duty trucks. If your truck cannot be brought to the facility, the auto shop should have the ability to tow the truck in.
The technicians should be able to work on trucks from all the leading manufacturers, as well as 4x4s. Heavy-duty trucks of various makes should be serviceable by the company, as well. It’s also important to choose a truck maintenance and repair provider that offers competitive prices and delivers the best value for your money.
Here is a list of typical services offered by a truck maintenance provider:
- Tune-ups for gasoline and diesel engines
- Repair, replacement or modification of springs and suspension
- Air brake and hydraulic services
- Welding and metal fabrication
- Wheelbase repairs and modifications
- Transmission and differential repairs and clutch replacement
- Electrical short repair, repairs of batteries, alternators and starters, as well as complete rewiring
- Computerized engine maintenance
- Fuel injection service
- Gasoline and diesel engine replacement
- Exhaust repairs
- On-site repair and 24/7 emergency roadside assistance
Truck Maintenance: Preventative Programs
A good company will offer a comprehensive preventative truck maintenance program that includes scheduled services to keep your truck in good condition at all times. Typically, the program includes oil and filter changes, rotation of tires, and general lubrication, in addition to a comprehensive vehicle inspection. On completion of the inspection, you will be informed about any repairs that might be needed urgently or in the near future.
Looking for truck maintenance in Lakeland FL? Visit us at Joyce Automotive. We offer a wide range of services for your vehicle at fair and honest prices. Give us a call today.